- We believe in one God, eternally existent and coequal in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. John 14:16-17, Matthew 28:19, 2 Corinthians 13:14.
- We believe that Jesus Christ was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary, and is true God and true man. Matthew 1:18-23.
- We believe that the Scriptures of Old and New Testaments are verbally inspired by God and inerrant in the original writings, and are the final authority for faith and life. 2 Peter 1:20-21, 2 Timothy 3:16-17, Hebrews 4:12.
- We believe we were created in the image of God; that we have sinned, incurring both physical and spiritual death; and that all human beings are born in sin and that this sinful nature is the origin of all sinful acts in thought, word and deed. Genesis 1:26, Romans 5:12, Isaiah 59:2, Romans 6:23, Romans 3:23.
- We believe that the Lord Jesus Christ died as the atoning sacrifice for our sins, the just for the unjust, according to the Scriptures, and that all who believe in Him are justified by grace through His shed blood. Romans 5:8-9, Ephesians 2:8-9, 2 Corinthians 5:21, 1 Peter 3:18.
- We believe that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again of the Holy Spirit, becoming children of God. John 1:12, Galatians 3:26, John 3:16.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit in illuminating, regenerating, indwelling, and sanctifying the Christian. Romans 8:14-16, John 16:13, 2 Thessalonians 2:13.
- We believe that God wonderfully and immutably creates each person as male or female, and that these two distinct, complementary genders together reflect the image and nature of God. Genesis 1:26-27.
- We believe that God created marriage to be exclusively the union of one man and one woman, and that intimate sexual activity is to occur exclusively within that union. Genesis 2:18-25. Matthew 19:1-9. Ephesians 5:22-33. Romans 1:18-32. Hebrews 13:4.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of Christ, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, His present work as High Priest and advocate, and His personal return in power and glory. I Corinthians 15:3-4, Hebrews 4:14-16, I Thessalonians 4:16-17.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved and the lost; the saved to everlasting life, and the lost to everlasting punishment. Acts 24:15, Revelation 20:15, Romans 6:23, 1 Corinthians 15:20-24.
“The best response was the day about the idols. Perhaps it was the visual of the idol from a wood log that we found. We wrote on it with markers all of our potential idols. Friday night we burned it. It was neat to be able to share with them about the OT kings who had destroyed the idols and also those kings who left the idols standing. The lesson was a great springboard for talking about removing the idols in our lives.”
“I was able to adapt the Beginning Activities to my group each day. I even used more than one a couple of the days. They seemed to enjoy them. I even used one of the activities for an evening devotion, too."
“I think the campers really took something away every day in Bible Ex.”
“Following Jesus as disciples involves a life of taking up our cross, basically crucifying our desires to obey Him. That is one reason I liked the lessons so much because the obedience and denial of Jesus to obey the Father was stressed. "